Saturday, November 3, 2007

Final Exam-the aftermath

So I took my first graduate level final yesterday and did very well. The teacher was also able to grade my other assignment fairly quikly and was able to tell me my grade for the whole class. I got an A!!!! I am so happy.

I was kinda worried for a while there because on our third assignment, the teacher said that out of the entire class, 25% got an A and 75% got an F. The funny thing was, after she said all that, while passing out the papers, she tells us not to panic. Yeah, good luck with that one! Needless to say, I was worried because my other grade up until this point were good and I didn't want my whole semester of work to geo down the toilet. At the same time, I also knew that she was going to drop our lowest grade so I was praying this was going to be my lowest.

Turns out my grade for the third assignment sucked but I did perfect on the fourth assignment and the final. In reference to the final exam, since she went over eveything the night before the exam, it was still fresh in my mind and I made sure that I studied and was able to do what I needed to so I could pass.

One class down, one class to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...