Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A work related haiku

Why is it that right after I help a patron by getting their library card number for them so they can use the computer, I turn around and get mooned? WTF!!! Okay, maybe mooned in not the right word but what else do you call seeing someone's barely covered butt and then watching them try to up pull their pants but not quite doing it fast enough? What is wrong with people? Anyway, in honor of this mooning mofo as well as other mofos like him, I have created a haiku. Enjoy!

Full moon out today?
Sir, please put your ass away
We all know crack's wack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...