Monday, February 11, 2008

Feeling better but still getting my butt kicked

So.....I'm feeling better, but I'm still getting my butt kicked. I have a powerpoint presentation due next week and an 18 page paper due on March 6th. I you know me, you can imagine that right now, I'm trying to work on everything all at the same time. This may or may not be a good idea.....probably not so much. Okay maybe I am putting too much pressure on myslef, but this is my graduate school career we're talking about. Since I'm in grad school on a conditional basis, I have to maintain a "B" average or risk getting kicked out. So far, I've gotten two A's but this online class has got me worried.I always worry when a teacher asks for something and I'm not sure what they want. Oh well, I guess if I was able to BS my way to a BA, I can probably BS my way to a MLIS. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...