Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer school blues and a haiku

In my continuing quest to finish grad school by summer of next year, I signed myself up for two classes for the first summer session. These two classes are extra fun because I'm taking them two days a week (Tues. and Thurs.) one is in Tuscaloosa in the mornings and one is online at night and they're both lasting one month.

Some of my classmates think I'm crazy for doing all this while working a full-time job, but you got to do what you have to do to get what you want in life. So far, I feel I'm keeping up with my assignments. I kind of feel like I have to overachieve and wow my classmates since I work in a library reference department and this is a reference resources class. Oh well, I'm just gonna keep on keeping on.All I have to do is keep juggling assignments and readings for the month of June to make it to the end of the semester and our annual vacation in July.

Here's a Haiku to reflect me feelings towards my current situation:
Two classes one month
What the hell was I thinking
All will be impressed

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...