Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hakiu for the "pretty" girls

Sitting at work today, I was annoyed at how quickly men will give up their computer for a woman they view as attractive versus a woman they feel is not. Why are women constantly being judged for their appearance and not treated equally regardless of how they look? I see guys fall over themselves to help out a woman wearing tight clothes or a short skirt but will let a woman with kids or an older lady sit and wait because she's not cute enough. Sorry to vent, but this really burns my biscuits.

Anyway in honor of my annoyance, here's a haiku:

Snobby "pretty" girl
dudes may bend to your will but
poor you, I'm no dude

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...