Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's almost over.....almost

Time has really flown by and I'm happy to report that I'm now in my last semester of grad school at UA. I'm taking an online class for the month of June and then my last class will run from July until a few days before graduation. Although had other plans, I'm so not sweating this, I'm just glad I'll still be able to graduate by the deadline I had set for myself. I've come such a long way from my undergrad years and I'm so excited to almost be done. My only regret is that out of all the classes I've taken, I have all A's and two B's;true one of the B's was in a doctoral level class but if you know me, you know how am able anything I do,I strive for prefection and get pissed if I fall short. Oh well.....I'll just keep working hard and get ready to move to the next level in my professional life (whatever that may be).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...