Saturday, May 15, 2010

The times, they are a changing

After having a very long discussion with Den, we've decided to relocate to California. I gave my job my notice on Wendesday and we've started the packing process. This is probably the hardest thing I've ever done because I'm leaving my hometown and a job I've been at for eleven years. I'm kinda torn because I'm happy to be moving to California yet sad because I'm leaving my family and co-workers.Although I won't be living in Huntsville anymore, I'm still going to keep the name of the blog veganintheville since I am from Huntsville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...