Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cheezy Pizza Review 2

Recently Den and I went to our favorite local pizza place Cheezy's Pizza in Colton, California.The food was so super tasty,  I just had to share photos of their yummy vegan chicken alfredo pizza and their ginormous vegan calzone.

Vegan Chicken Alfredo Pizza

The vegan chicken alfredo pizza was topped with soy chicken, spinach, mushrooms, alfredo sauce and daiya cheese.

Vegan Calzone


Inside the vegan calzone
The ridiculously large vegan calzone was filled with onions, olives, artichoke hearts, and soy sausage. Both items were very good and I can't wait to go back to Cheezy's to try something else new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...