Saturday, November 23, 2013

Celebrating vegan Halloween in LA & 13 in 2013 is complete!

Den and I celebrated Halloween this year by by going to a meetup given by Vegans of Instagram at Sage Organic Bistro. I went as a vegan vampire and Den went as a T-Pain (a rapper). The party was fun, we met a lot of cool people and will definitely go to Sage again in the future. Below are photos from before and at the party.
Den & Me before another Halloween Party

The Queen of Kale & The vegan vampire

The vegan police with T-Pain

T-Pain with the Queen of Kale 


I just recently completed my last two running events for 2013 which means I completed 13 events in 2013! Below are photos from the last two events I completed for the year, the Sugarland Candy Rush Run and Top Gun Virtual Run. I can't wait for next year to complete 14 in 2014.

Me after Candyland Sugar Rush 5K Virtual Run

Me after Top Gun 10K Virtual Run


No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...