Monday, April 9, 2018

Celebrating my 39th birthday and Rock N Roll San Francisco 1/2 Marathon Recap

Yesterday, I celebrated my 39th birthday and did so by running the Rock N Roll San Francisco 1/2 Marathon. I actually started celebrating on Thursday by getting a free birthday pretzel from Auntie Anne's then going to see a one night showing of the plant based movie "Eating You Alive." This was a wonderful film and I can't wait for this movie to be available for sale to the public.






This Sunday, I ran my first half marathon for the year which was the Rock N Roll San Francisco 1/2 Marathon. I picked up my bib for the race on Saturday and I stopped by Ike's to enjoy a free birthday sandwich followed by stopping at Loving Hut for a slice of Oreo Chocolate Cake for my birthday. 




Sunday was the day of the half marathon and although it was a tough run at times, I was happy to complete it and was surprised to see a running buddy while running the race. Overall, it was a great weekend and a birthday overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...