Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Race Recap: T9 Mermaid Run East Bay Virtual 5K

A couple of months ago, I signed up to complete the mermaid series T9 Mermaid Run East Bay on Saturday, May 12. Since I was working on that day, me and a friend decided to complete the run on the next day on Mother's Day. Since it was a virtual race, the race swag was sent prior to race day and it was pretty cool since in addition to the usual race swag of a shirt, bib and medal, it also included a necklace. Overall, it was a great day for a run and it was even better since I completed the virtual with my friend/co-worker. 



Me and friend after finishing virtual 5K


Collage of race swag, me and friend and race finish time

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...