Saturday, September 7, 2019

Race Recap:Fort Collins Human Race 1/2 Marathon

On Saturday, July 27,  I completed my third half marathon for the year which was the Fort Collins Human Race Half Marathon in Fort Collins, Colorado. The race was the first time race run in a different altitude however this didn't really impact my running experience. Here is my outfit laid out the night before the race.



Running using 4/1 intervals (run four minutes and walk one minute.) has worked well for me and the course was pretty flat except for a little section of running on unpaved road. I enjoyed this half marathon because of the beautiful scenery on the race course. I finished in a time of 3:06:51 and am happy to check off Colorado from my list of states to run in. Below are photos from race day.

Me before the start of Fort Collins Human Race 1/2 Marathon

Half marathon scenery

                        Half marathon scenery


Half marathon scenery

Me after the 1/2 Marathon

Me post race with race medal


Fort Collins Human Race 1/2 Marathon Finisher Medal

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...