Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Bakersfield Blacklight Run Race Recap

      This past weekend, I participated in two running events, the Bakersfield Black Light Run on Saturday and then the Bakersfield Half Marathon on Sunday. Completing the black light run was memorable since I hadn't run this type of race before and also, my hubby decided to run this race with me. This was an fun run but definitely challenging due to it being set at the local fairgrounds which was rocky in some points and unclear race signage on the course. Below are photos from before and after the event.

Banner at Blacklight run

Hubby and me before blacklight run

Waiting for the run to begin



Hubby and me after blacklight run with our medals

Blacklight run medal

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...