Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Belated Happy New Year and other news

Let me start by saying Happy New Year! I've been so bad at blogging on a regular basis and one of my resolutions for 2012 is to blog more (at least one post a month). Other goals for 2012 is to become a better runner and as such, I've signed myself up for two 1/2 marathons, the Tinkerbell 1/2 Marathon on January 29th and the Hollywood 1/2 Marathon on April 7th. I've been following a run/walk 1/2 marathon training program so I'm excited to be participating in these running events.

This year I also plan on continuing my goal of losing weight and getting down to a healthy weight.Currently I weight 220 but I'd be happy to get my weight under 200lbs. I just finished reading Eat To Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman and plan on following his weight loss plan within the next couple of weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...