Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Candle Cafe Frozen Dinners Review

When I was at Whole Foods recently I saw that the Candle Cafe Frozen Meals were on sale so I decided to try to of the meals out.First, I tried the Tofu Spinach Ravioli. This consisted of organic pasta, spinach and tofu in tomato sauce. The spinach ravioli was okay but the tomato sauce could've been a little bit thicker and I'd have preferred more chesse.  
 Next, I tried the seitan piccata with lemon caper sauce. This meal was made of organic brown rice, spinach, and seitan piccata in a lemony sauce. This meal was really good; even Den couldn't keep his hands off of it. The combination of spinach with lemon was unexpectantly pleasant and out of these two meals, I'd definitely buy this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...