Sunday, March 18, 2018

Celebrating black history month by watching Black Panther

Last month, me and the family celebrated black history month by getting dressed up to go see Black Panther. Words can not begin to express how important this movie is since it the first film with an all black cast as well as the first black Marvel superhero film. Since the movie has come out, we've seen it three more times and each time we see it, it gets better and better. I hope this movie leads the way for more black directed films which represent black people in a positive light and show our diversity. Here are some photos from out night out to see Black Panther

Sis-in-law and me ready for movie
Sis-in-law with face paint and shell necklace
Hubby and me ready for to see Black Panther

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...