Monday, March 26, 2018

Race Recap: Rock 'n' Roll Carlsbad 5000 5K

Yesterday I participated in my first Rock 'n' Roll race which was the Carlsbad 5000. The race was a fun one and I was happy to finish in a faster time than my last 5k time which was in January and was a tine of 39:51. I feel good that the more often I run, the better my finishing times will be and also I made hubby happy by not falling during the race. It was a good course in that it was flat and fast so I finished feeling good. Below are photos from the expo, before and after the Carlsbad 5000.

Me at Carlsbad 5000 expo and seeing name of banner
Me at Carlsbad 5000 starting line
Me after Carlsbad 5000 5K  with finishing time
Carlsbad 5000 finisher medal

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...