Monday, May 25, 2020

Working on My Fitness With YouTube

 With the gyms being closed, I've had to look for new ways to keep my daily routine going. My daily routine begins with exercising first thing in the morning. One good thing that has come from the current global pandemic is that I have rediscovered my love for doing home workouts via YouTube.

Below are photos from my favorite YouTube channels.



































Although the COVID-19 quarantine restrictions are slowly being lifted, I don't see myself returning to working out at the gym anytime soon. Through the YouTube workouts, I like the variety of workouts as well as how I can exercise whenever I want and no have to worry about wiping off exercise equipment or having to wait for my preferred exercise machine to become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...