Monday, September 28, 2020

Day Trip to Morro Bay & San Luis Obispo (with Vegan Eats)

My hubby has always had a dream of being a captain of a boat and thanks to Estero Adventures in Morro Bay, hubby's dream came true. After hubby completed a training session with an Estero Adventures employee, we were ready to set sail! The boat trip included me, hubby, sister and brother in law, and their son.
Entrance to Estero Adventures

       


Hubby and nephew
Me and hubby on boat
Sister & Brother-In-Law On Boat

After our boat ride, I used the HappyCow app to locate food nearby. I quickly found Goddess Goods and promptly went there close to see what food they had to offer. While I was there, I ordered their Jolly Green Giant Smoothie which contains pineapples, mango, peaches, kale, spirulina, and fresh apple juice.


Front of Goddess Goods Restaurant

Jolly Green Giant Smoothie

After posting a photo of my drink on Instagram, I was pleasantly surprised when they gave me a donut as a thank you gift. The donut was rich, chocolate flavored, and delicious. 
Vegan donut from Goddess Goods

Once we wrapped up hanging out with the in-laws, we went down the street to San Luis Obispo for another restaurant I discovered on the HappyCow app called Ziggy's. The food was the great vegan comfort food and we'll definitely visit the restaurant again in the future.


Entrance to Ziggy's
Inside Ziggy's


                    Impossible Taquitos                                     Avocado rolls


  Mushroom Burger                                  Old 58 Burger

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...