Thursday, March 18, 2021

Light at the End of the COVID-19 Tunnel

     It's hard to believe that it's been a year since the COVID-19 pandemic swept the globe. It's sobering to think of how man lives have been lost due to this horrible virus. Last week, I received an email at work saying that library workers were now eligible to receive that COVID-19 vaccine aka the Facui Ouchie.  After making our appointments online, we were able to get our first of two shots yesterday at the local health department. Below is a photo of me and hubby after getting our first shots holding of vaccine cards. 

 
     Our second and final dose is scheduled on April 7 which I is timely since my 42nd birthday will be the next day on April 8.I feel happy, grateful, and blessed to be able to get the vaccine and hope that this is the first step in ending the COVID-19 pandemic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...