Wednesday, July 7, 2021

New Vegan At Universal Studios CA Instagram Account & Blog/First Universal Studios Hollywood Vegan Meal Highlighted

As a vegan since 2009, I recently noticed that although there are several Instagram accounts highlighting vegan food at Disneyland, there's no account (that I could find) focusing on Universal Studios in California. Having said this, I've created a new Instagram account called "veganatuniversalstudiosca" with the goal to discover & highlight vegan food options at Universal Studios Hollywood & Universal Studios CityWalk. Here's the logo for the new Instagram account.
In addition to the Instagram account, I've also created a new blog  which can be found at www.veganatuniversalstudiosca.blogspot.com.


Below is the first vegan item highlighted on my new Instagram page which is the asparagus platter from the Three Broomsticks Restaurant inside the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. For $16, you receive seared asparagus with mashed potatoes (swap for roasted potatoes,) cabbage, and minted peas garnished with a roasted plum tomato. This was cooked very well and looks better than described online.


I'm excited about discovering & highlighting vegan options at Universal Studios Hollywood as well as Universal Studios CityWalk and hope that this account will lead more vegans visiting the theme park as well as the culinary staff making more vegan options. As I add more photos to the Instagram account, I plan to update them to this blog as well so subscribe to read about all the vegan food options I discover!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...