Thursday, October 23, 2003

Trying too hard

Sometimes I wonder if people who are trying too hard even realize that they're doing it.
You know the type: the people who always attempt to talk to everyone, even when they have nothing to say.The odd thing is that with these people, I've started waiting to see how long it's gonna take before they start a conversation with me. The conversation usually goes like this.

"Have you seen "title"?"
"No,I haven't."
"Well, I heard it was good."
"Oh,okay."
As you can gather from this conversation, I'm big on talking.

All I'm saying is don't try so hard because when you do, everyone knows it.It's like you just shot a flare gun in a church during a prayer.
Yep, it's that obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...