Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Blog name change and new Youtube Channel

After many fifteen years of having my blog named "Vegan in the Ville," I have decided to rename my blog "Vegan From the Ville" since I have not lived in my hometown of Huntsville, Alabama since 2010. I am still using this blog to talk about my vegan travels as well as my fitness adventures and work life as a librarian in the rural central California.I have changed all my other social media accounts to reflect the new blog name change so I'm pretty excited.

 I am also excited to announce that I'm starting a YouTube channel by the same name (veganfromtheville) after being inspired to do this after listening to the Edyn Jacks episode of the BrownVegan podcast. I plan to use my YouTube channel to educate viewers on why I became vegan as well as highlighting vegan food while grocery shopping as well as when I travel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...