Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Disneyland Dapper Day and hubby turns 40

I've decided to catch up on my blog writing and what better way to start than posting my first time at Disneyland's Dapper Day as well as my hubby celebrating a milestone birthday this year! Below are some photos from late April our trip as well as hubby with his specially made Star Wars birthday cake.


Me in Dapper Day outfit
Me, hubby, and sister-in-law in front of Disneyland Main Street
Me, sister-in-law and hubby on teacups ride


Running friend, hubby, and me at Dapper Day expo
Me and hubby in front of Dapper Day expo sign

Hubby's 40th Stars Wars birthday cake
Hubby cutting his birthday cake while nephew watches

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...