Sunday, October 22, 2017

July 2017 friend's wedding/anniversary trip

This past July, we took a trip back to Alabama to celebrate a friend Kelly getting married as well as have a belated 11 year anniversary wedding trip for me and hubby. After the wedding, we spent a few days in Disney World and tried out some yummy vegan food. It was a wonderful trip and I can't wait to visit again.

Friend's wedding program

Happy couple after wedding

Kelly & Cody at wedding reception

Me and friends having fun at wedding reception

Me and friends with our husbands at wedding reception

Hubby holding friend's baby
Me and my best friend at wedding
Hubby and me with newlyweds


Hubby with my mom

Me and my mom

Driving into Florida

Where we stayed while in Florida

Yummy vegan food and ice cream from DaJean Eats in Orlando, Florida

Hanging out with sister-in-law,brother-in-law and nephew at Pandora in Disney World
Epcot selfie with hubby


No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...