Tuesday, October 31, 2017

SoCal Vegfest 2017 Recap

     This past weekend, hubby surprised me with a VIP entrance to the Socal Vegfest in Costa Mesa, California. Not only did I get to enjoy delicious food, I also got to see old friends as well as make some new friends. Here are some photos from my fun filled weekend.


SoCal Vegfest goody bag

Vegan jalapeno cheese tamale
Vegan horchata

Sweet corn tamale

Vegan chocolate funnel cake

Vegan street tacos


Rustic Ranch "Turkey" Burger
Vegan raspberry donut


Vegan ribz, chickun and fries with chipotle sauce

Author/Friend Joni Marie Newman & me
Joni's Monte Cristina sandwich


Me hiding a grin with friend John Lewis aka Badass Vegan
Me and vegan black metal chef


A new vegan friend from the Central Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...