Monday, March 23, 2020

Day 4 of COVID-19 California Lockdown

     Today, starts my first full week of state imposed quarantine and I am working towards maintaining a regular daily routine as well as creating a work from home schedule similar to my regular work schedule. I started my daily by doing execrise and since it was raining outside this morning, I decided to do a strength training video from the HasFit YouTube channel.


     After doing my workout, I have took a shower and got dressed for the day. I have decided the best way to establish a regular work at home routine with simple steps such as moving my laptop from my couch to the kitchen table as a way to change my mindset. In addition, I am also having my hubby help with establishing a regular work from home routine by having him make lunch at the normal time when I would have lunch. I think by making this two changes, this will assist with changing my mindset when it comes to working at home as well as provide some sort of normalcy in this abnormal times. Stay safe & well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...