Sunday, June 28, 2020

It's Our Anniversary (COVID-19 Edition)

Wednesday, marked me and my hubby's 14 year wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that we've been married for fourteen years since the time has flown by so quickly. Here's a photo our us from our wedding day next to a photo of us from a cruise we took last year. 



Since Rona is still running rampant throughout the land, we decided to do a low key celebration of driving to nature, getting favorite food and ending the evening with a vegan cupcake for me since hubby isn't really into sweets. Although this was not the anniversary celebration we planned, I'm still blessed to be married and grateful to have someone to share life's ups and downs with.








No comments:

Post a Comment

The 52 Book Club's 2024 Reading Challenge

Each year, I take on different reading challenges as a way to get outside of my reading comfort zone. For 2024, I plan to read a total of 10...